With its omega crown and clock house, the Westminster makes an impressive presence in any room. Fluted columns, over-the-door molding, full length beveled door and side glass complete the classic look.
The case shown is Oak with a hand-rubbed, natural oil finish. It is also available in Black Walnut or Cherry wood, and in a variety of finishes.
The movement shown features nine tubular bells. A chime rod movement is also available. These movements are precision crafted in Germany by Kieninger, they strike on the hour and chime on every quarter hour with three different melodies. See the Movements page for additional information.
The dial has bright-brass accents, raised numerals, a second hand, and a blue-constellation moving-moon-phase disc.
Dimensions: 82"H. 22-1/2"W. 13"D.
78” high cases are also available.
- Kit without movement: $3,395
- Kit with HTU tubular bell movement: $8,295
- Kit with KSU chime rod movement: $5,595
- Assembled and finished with HTU movement: $9,495
- Assembled and finished with KSU movement: $6,795