The “Spirit of America” is found in this classic clock. Highlights include a graceful swan’s neck crown with rosettes and finial, fluted columns and full length beveled door and side glass.
The case shown is Cherry with aged cherry stain. It is also available in Black Walnut or Oak wood, and in a variety of finishes.
The movement shown features nine tubular bells. A chime rod movement is also available. These movements are precision crafted in Germany by Kieninger, they strike on the hour and chime on every quarter hour with three different melodies. See the Movements page for additional information.
The dial has bright-brass accents, raised numerals, a second hand, and a blue-constellation moving-moon-phase disc.
Dimensions: 85"H. 22-1/2"W. 13"D.
82” high cases are also available.
- Kit without movement: $3,195
- Kit with HTU tubular bell movement: $8,095
- Kit with KSU chime rod movement: $5,395
- Assembled and finished with HTU movement: $9,295
- Assembled and finished with KSU movement: $6,595